Product Code : 07
Brand Name : S. M. ADHESIVES
For the precise requirements of our treasured clients, we have been a renowned manufacturer of Epoxy Coating for our widely scattered clients. This is processed in our technologically advanced processing unit utilizing the best quality chemical compounds under utmost favorable conditions. It can be used as a light duty floor topping, alternative for tiles in WC area, residential flooring, water tank coating etc. Available in various colors as per the requirements of our clients, this Epoxy Coating is available in several packaging options at industry leading rates.
- Precise pH value
- Good stain resistance
- Long shelf life
- Eco-friendly & suitable for potable water contact
- Breathable coat, which prevents blisters
- Resistance to mild chemicals, oils and water
- Creates a seamless, easy to clean surface
- Creates dustproof and glossy finish surface, or for tiling purpose, can be made available in non-skid variety
- Colour choice available: Green, Yellow, Red and Grey. Custom colours can be supplied
- Design patterns possible in the treatment
- Resistance to micro-organisms due to incorporation of special anti-microbe additives
- Good stain resistance.
While applying SMAC® EPOTOP FC coat, surface preparation is the most important part. Remove all the loose materials to expose the base surface. Wash the surface with plenty of water. A 10% muriatic acid solution wash should follow. Again wash the surface with plenty of water. Fill all the cracks, honey-combs, voids etc using cement mortar or our BONDCRETE RP repair compound. Let the surface dry completely. Apply a coat of SMAC® EPOPRIME liberally by brush over the surface. Allow the surface to be touch-dry. Mix the resin & hardener parts of SMAC® EPOTOP FC thoroughly, to get a uniform consistency. Remove any lumps. Apply the first coat over this primer coat. Allow the coat to cure for 12 hours. Apply the second coat over the first coat, preferably in a perpendicular direction to the first coat. Let the system cure for 24 hours. Protect the treatment during the curing period from mechanical disturbances, water splashes, direct sunlight & heat.