Our expertise enables us to manufacture and export of highly effective Water Repellent. This penetrates the concrete matrix, seals it & imparts dust proof finish to the treated concrete. It is formulated by making use of excellent quality chemical substances under proper supervision of adept professionals in adherence with set industry norms. Additionally, this Water Repellent is purely acrylic and is dust resistant.
- Gleaming finish
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture resistance
POLYSIL WR is a formulation based on intelligent self assembling inorganic molecules specially tailored for Indian climatic conditions. It is an environment friendly Green formulation which penetrates the concrete matrix, seals it & imparts dust proof finish to the treated concrete.
Due to intelligent self assembling cross linkage forming molecules, the treated concrete gets permanently hydrophobic & easy to clean surface.
When POLYSIL WR is applied to concrete surfaces, the intelligent chemicals in the formulation react with the free lime in the concrete. This reaction produces many nano-crystals in the concrete matrix & the micro-capillaries, producing sealing effect. Further, the intelligent chemical molecules on the surface assemble & orient themselves in such a manner that the surface of concrete becomes dustproof & stain resistant.
- Penetrates & seals concrete permanently against moisture, mild acids & mild alkalies.
- Prevents chalking of concrete Surface hardens the concrete Resists staining of concrete
- Produces an easy to clean surface
- Resists chloride penetration in & carbonation of the concrete
- Protects concrete for a long period of time without need of much maintenance Being water based formulation, it is an environment friendly Green product.
- Bridge decks
- Paving block floors Industrial floors
- Garages & Parking areas Roof tiles
- Sunk slabs
- Form: Liquid Colour: Translucent
- Specific Gravity: 1.05+0.1
- pH: 8.5+0.5
- Chlorides: Nil
- Compatibility: With all cements (OPC, PPC, Fly Ash base)
- Toxicity: Non-toxic
- Shelf life: 6 months in original sealed pack
Remove all the loose materials to expose the base concrete. Wash the concrete with plenty of water. Wash the concrete with 10% muriatic acid solution. Again wash the concrete with plenty of water. Let the concrete dry to SSD (saturated surface dry) condition. Fill all the cracks, honey combs, voids etc using our BONDCRETE RP repair compound. Apply POLYSIL WR liberally by brush or spray over the concrete surface. Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours. Protect the treated surface for 48 hours from direct water splashes, rains, foot & other traffic and scorching heat of the Sun. For water retaining structures, let the treatment dry for 72 hours and then fill water into it. Wash all the tools with water & soap.